CONTENT SHARING POLICY
we extremely appreciate original content and creating our application smarter to stop plagiarism. Our team reviews user flags for content regulation violations. If the post doesn’t violate our policies, we are going to not take any action against the post or the contributor.
If we discover that a post will violate our content policies, we tend to take one or additional of the subsequent actions supported the severity of the violation:
IF YOU WANT YOUR ARTICLE OR BLOG TO LIVE ON GET WEB PROMOTIONS FOLLOW 9 THESE TIPS:
- Make sure your article is freed from synchronic linguistics and orthography errors!
- Show originality and experience on your topic. we have a tendency to square measure trying to find enthusiasts and specialists that need to share their information with the world!
- Write for your reader and not for gain. This means, don’t embody products unless you have got used to them and your reader would expect and appreciate you going the link.
- Make sure your titles and subtitles square measure in APA format.
- Add a true name, profile exposure, and article-specific bio.
- Make sure your article has a sensible data format, e.g., is well scannable with bullets, numbers, or tables and is variable into multiple capsules.
- If your article may have an effect on someone’s health or living, check that you have got one amongst the following: square measure a licensed skilled within the topic space, have personal expertise or have enclosed respectable references for your info.
- Only embody links that meet web site standards which your readers would be grateful for.
- Don’t forget to point out that you simply have E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness)!
WHAT TO DO
- The title ought to a minimum of five words and a most of ninety characters.
- Text-based article: ought to be quite a hundred and fifty words and will be intelligible.
For translation and quotation of foreign articles, the supply ought to be attributable
- Any quite quotation like image, video, or text, the first supply ought to be attributable
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Not allowed: Excessive use of punctuation. like an outsized range of exclamation marks, question marks, etc.
- Should not have redundant symbols, such as #, @,*, etc.
- Must be complete and associated with the content.
- Not allowed: any dishonest, threatening, or exaggerated info.
- Sensitive content like obscene content or connected text, image video; malicious content connected with blood, violence, terrorism, gambling or medication, irrational content, nonsecular extremist, criminal incitement or try isn’t allowed.
- Offbeat articles mustn’t be associated with sexual organs, sexual behavior, or vulgar jokes
For comics, content should not be vulgar or sensitive in nature.
- There mustn’t be any unauthorized use of company name, logo, or title or defamation of somebody in any case.
- Not allowed: adding any info that isn’t associated with the content, like Contact info, Please Share, Please Follow, orthogonal link, Welcome to the other web site, etc.