CONTENT SHARING POLICY
we extremely appreciate original content and creating our application smarter to stop plagiarism. Our team reviews user flags for content regulation violations. If the post doesn’t violate our policies, we are going to not take any action against the post or the contributor.
If we discover that a post will violate our content policies, we tend to take one or a lot of of the subsequent actions supported the severity of the violation:
Movies TRP isn’t chargeable for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, a relation to, or reliance on any data contained at intervals the sites. whereas the data contained at intervals the sites is sporadically updated, no guarantee is on condition that the data provided on this web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
CONTENT ATTRIBUTION POLICY
For summaries, social sharing, reprints, and images, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
1) Cite Content Marketing Institute as the original source.
- Link to the source on CMI:Article/blog post summaries and print articles: Link to the address of the initial article.
Images: Link to the address wherever our original image is keep.
- Embedded infographics, video, and SlideShares: plant the initial infographic, video, or presentation victimization the provided plant code.
- Content that’s gated (content that we have a tendency to raise folks to sign on for): Link to the landing page, not the PDF.
- Any questions on CMI’s republishing guidelines? Send them to Movies TRP at [email protected] or can contact us